Tuesday, March 31, 2009

This is why I walk to the bar

"Wygle was charged with driving the bar stool while under the influence of alcohol and driving while under suspension. He has pleaded not guilty to the charges and asked for a jury trial. No court date has been set."
By Randy Ludlow,
DUI charge is filed, but man never left bar stool
THE COLUMBUS DISPATCH

This happened in Newark, Ohio...23 miles from my little rural town. Or in "Ohio miles"; 40 minutes away. Here in Ohio we don't measure distance in miles, it's in time. Makes sense to me. Fuck you guys who think its dumb. Anyway, back to my point. Yes I had one. Not everybody in this area (and down in Newark, also pronounced Nerrk) are gun-toting-hog-owning-racist-bigoted-drunk-white trash-assholes. But honestly, this story made me giggle. It's a silly idea and I could prolly see someone I know doing this. *sigh*

I just wanted to share this story, point out that I'm from the area, and that not everyone from here is...dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment