Sunday, March 8, 2009

The stained-glass curtain you're hiding behind never lets in the sun

I'm feeling sappy and snuggley...not sure why. Maybe it's the fact that I'm home alone on a Saturday night. oh boo hoo..Shut up, stop complaining.

Today was a good day! Shopped with mom, she got me food for Ides. (IDES IDES IDES IIIIIDEEEESSSSS) I'll get my snuggle fix there for sure. =) Got a job interview set up for wednesday!!! At Fashion Bug. Retail...eh...but I know everyone who works there, they love me and they think I'd be perfect. Positive thinking everyone!! And what am I gonna wear?!

I really want that cigarette now. Must be strong!!! I'm doing so well! *head desk* Zac pointed out that whenever Char calls I need a smoke. He's absolutely correct. What is it about smoking and talking on the phone? During...after...or both...whatever...but I haven't smoked. My last cig is just sitting on my keyboard...mocking me...

Not smoking at Ides is gonna be hard. All those bastards with their delicious smokes...feeding the nicotine demon...damn I want one so bad now! But I've been having trouble catching my breath/breathing. Lungs hurt...it's time to stop. Never should have started. I know that I've quit when I break this last smoke in two. Not ready yet. It's like sleeping with an ex, ya can't quite let go of that feeling. They know what you need and exactly how to get you there. Usually.

Fuck...wheres my gum.

No comments:

Post a Comment