Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Happy Hump Day #7

Do I really have to tell you again how much I hate retail? I think not.

Its Wednesday y'all. Hump day. Actually its almost over...get your hump on before it's over! It's all downhill until Friday. Then it'll drag by like Christmas eve when you were 5 years old. I will not be getting my hump on. I will be posting this entry, watch some basic cable, use Gino, and go to bed.

Its been a crazy week. And not in a fun way. Last night I was messin on the intertubes and found these. Pretty much made it all better. That it my gal-pal sending me this ringtone. I almost pissed myself laughing.

So silly, cracks my shit up.

Can't deny the truth.

But I do...and you prolly do. Geek.




And my favorite one of the night...


You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment