Friday, September 25, 2009

Is it something so good, Just can't function no more?

Everyone else in the world is having fun this weekend but me. It true. I'm not being "emo"...I'm being gosh honestly truthful. Whats going on this weekend you ask? Some bad ass things yo!

There shows and concerts in the Cleveland area that I could be at, some in Columbus as well. Looking sexy in the crowd at some dive bar, moshing in the pit with a bunch of sweaty dudes, getting a little tipsy and going home to have more sweaty fun with that special dude between the sheets. Then wake up at 2pm, make some mother-fuckin pancakes and be lazy for the rest of the day. Bitchin.

I could be at The Ohio Renaissance Faire impressing all the lads and lasses with my ample bosom spilling forth from my corset. Sporting my leather corset, all my fancy flair, jingling throughout the ground spending money on cool, geeky, Renn Faire stuff. I love the attention, people watching, shopping, the shows. I need to get there...I could live there...I should work there! Would be so sweet.

Or I could be with the rest of The Militia in Pennsylvania at The Battle of Badon Hill. Camping, battles, drinking, friends, sex. All things I require and crave as of now. In that order. I haven't been to an event or seen my Dag buddies since Ragnarok. That was in June people...these are some of the best friends I have. They're my family. My big...sexy...messed up...violent...drunk...cuddly...incestuous family. Heh...dirty.

If I had money I'd be at Exxotica having a hot, sexy, wet, hard, sweaty, blasty blast. I'm super jealous of those there right now. We'll leave it at that.

All in all, people I know are getting laid this weekend and I'm home in Ohio. Getting over some kind of sickness, working retail, mowing the lawn, doing laundry, cleaning house, practicing my domestic duties, going to a (hopefully non-lame) baby shower. And most of all missing him.

No comments:

Post a Comment