Thursday, April 9, 2009

Oh Baby You're A Classic


5 Days…Yup…5 whole days util my soldier boy comes home. Zac has been in San Antonio, Texas doing that Army thing. AIT…whatever it is. When he talks about the army, I turn into a dumb girl. None of it makes sense to me, but I nod and listen like a good friend. I try to get the gist of it all, so that all of my questions aren’t that stupid. I can’t tell you how long it took for me to remember “AIT”. I still don’t know what it stands for. All I know is that my best friend (and ex-boyfriend) is in Texas training to be a medic and when he comes back he’s gonna look damn good. I hope his butt is still there, he always had a nice butt.

Theres gonna be some tension…we’ll see how that is when we come to it. One thing at a time, but I’m not worried. Honestly I’m just excited to hang out with him again, we have the best time. I’ve got plans for him…trips to shopping, dinner, movies, events, and practices. I think we’re gonna start a workout schedule. Working out with a soldier…oh God, I’m gonna die.

On another note, 3rd official day of work today. Did really well, boss lady said I kicked ass. Feet not killing me as bad as the first day. Stayed in my super cute yellow heals all day. Oh and my ass looked delicious in my new black pants. Good hair day too. But I had a point about mentioning work…the music. Usually you hear one of two genres of music in stores, pertaining to the ambiance and product in the store. FB is now strictly misses and plus, no more juniors and girls. But the tunes…I was expecting oldies and alt-rock, adult contemporary type stuff. Like the lame ass radio station we have here in town. But holy shit, that tape sounds like my MP3 player on random…although I wouldn’t listen to some of this stuff. I made notes on what I heard:

In Succession:
  • Abba
  • Backstreet Boys
  • Blink 182
  • Prince
  • Steely Dan
  • Velvet Revolver
  • Billy Joel
  • Alicia Keys
  • Panic At The Disco
  • Van Halen
  • John Mayer
  • Bob Marley
  • James Brown

I donno, I found it interesting. I sing and dance around the store. The customers seem to enjoy it.

1 comment: